hi  bloggers, today i will be blogging about my reading create tasks, here is the walt for this week.

Walt Summarise my own words detailed

so, for create task one we are making a flip about the book we are doing for this week. for example, i as doing a book called not just kicking and punching. this book is about a kid called corey doing and learning ju jitsu. fact : ju jitsu is a traditional japan martial art style. and that is a part of what you can do in ju jitsu.

i liked this task because that i can learn a lot of ju jitsu facts and a lot of traditional stuff like that ju jitsu is a traditional japan martial arts style. i also liked this tasks because that i can improve my flip skills cause i have not used flip since last year and i can also get more skills doing reading and learning about ju jitsu at the same time!

this task is  hard because that since i have not used flip in a while i might have forgot some skills and some videos that i used to make and also this task is a bit annoying cause that for this task you have to firstly write it down on your book and also then read all your facts down and then you have add some details on you flip video. or, you could just instead of making a video of you reading it you can put a lot of pictures and then put all your facts on it since the instructions did not say that you needed to make a video.

here is my flip video about the book i am reading, nnot just kicking and punching ( ju jitsu )

so, for create task two i will be making a kahoot, put firstly we need to make a plan. for the plan we need ten facts about the book we are doing for example this is two of my questions.

does ju jitsu have multiple attacks?

does ju jitsu have for then ten badges?

so, there is two questions in the kahoot that i made.

after you have put ten facts on your kahoot google doc planning sheet, you have to go onto kahoot and then put all your ten facts onto your kahoot.

i liked this task because that i can learn and make more kahoots. cause i have not made a new kahoot since last year so it is perfect to refresh my skills on kahoot. i also liked this task because that this task can also make a google planning doc that can also bring back skills that i forgot.

this task is a bit challenging because that i needs to take me a bit of time to make all the create tasks, all the create tasks are really hard for me for this week.

here is the planning for my kahoot this week in a link!

ju jitsu Kahoot Planning

if you liked this blog please comment and i will see you next time

bye bye bloggers