Hello bloggers, today i will be blogging about my reading create tasks. for this weeks walt will be.

WALT Reorganise information to gain an understanding of the text and wider world.

Create task one, we have to make a google doc of the ten interesting facts about your book that you are doing for this week. The book that i will be blogging about is a book about a person making something, but since there are no facts, i will be making my own real facts. That explains everything that happened after the Christchurch earthquake in 2011 and also all the arts that have been drawn on walls and roofs of buildings. So, for create task one 1b ( create task 1 part two ). We have to make a picture on google slides, or drawing or Canva and then you have to put it onto your task box.

This task is a bit hard to notice and know what you are supposed to do because that on the instructions it is a bit hard to read.

What i liked about this task is that for task one you can get a lot of facts and also learn more things from your task. what i liked about task 2 is that your can make your own art. its like if you were an artist and creating an art of your own.

Here is my create task one (A).

Here is task 2 enjoy!

Now, for create task 2 we need to make a fresh google drawing and then I have to choose a drawing or art from the christchurch walls and then we have to put it onto the google drawing. After you have done that we have to search for a drawing you know about in christchurch and then do about that one! after you have done that you can then add the name of your drawing and more stuff you can add.

this task have a bit of challenge because that for this task you can easily not know the facts and what to write so i recommend you can do one you know about or you can go on web for some facts about your drawing that you are doing for this task.

what i liked about this task is that i can know about one of the drawings in christchurch old or new you can know more about the drawing and how they came to place. like the one i did, witch is one of the first drawing on walls in christchurch and also that i can go and see where it is located because all of it is real, and i can go and see the drawing after i have learned it!

This is how a lot of the drawing came to place and started with this art.

As one the first arts after the earthquake that inspired other artists to join them this art describes the artists love of star wars and art. This drawing also reminds people of what they have seen and how long it will be there after the rain and sun wipe it away, and that this art and many others will not be permanent to christchurch and will only remain there in a short period of time. so that is what all the artists know that their art will be gone when they get older. 

Here is my google drawing!

For create task three we need to make a news paper report on our chromebooks. To make this report you have to use a google drawing. Firstly we have to make a copy of the doc and then copy and paste the sheet onto the drawing. On the sheet we have to make some info about the book we are doing so I got to talk about what happened after the christchurch earthquakes. We can also put it onto a google slides and then finish our work, or we can make a new canva video, poster, presentation and more.

The challenging part of this task is that you have to set a whole new slide or drawing and you also need to find pictures of your book related. Also you have to tell who made it or who set this whole thing up just like a real newspaper report and you have to tell the reader the 5 w’s and the 1 h.

What i liked about this task is that you can learn the 5 w’s and also you can grow up to be a newspaper worker! i also liked this work, cause that i can learn about more facts and things on christchurch and all the arts that are drawn on the walls and roofs of christchruch.

Here is my google drawing about my newspaper report!

Please comment on my blog and will see you next time bloggers!

Bye bye bloggers!

2 thoughts on “Reading create task 1 2 3 term 2 week 6